Abbott Diabetes Care has its main facility in Alameda, California, USA. This company being a global, broad-based health care company is totally devoted to the development, manufacturing and marketing of medical and pharmaceutical products.
These include diagnostics and devices for faster and easier results in monitoring blood glucose levels. Abbott Diabetes Care develops designs and manufactures some of the top leading systems for monitoring blood sugar levels with the coordinating test strips that are used in hospitals and your home. Some brand names include: Freestyle Freedom Lite, Freestyle Navigator and Precision Xtra systems.
Abbott Diabetes Care – one stop shop for Diabetics
In addition to creating, marketing and selling these lifesaving products; Abbott Diabetes Care puts a lot of time and energy into diabetes education and teaches people to live healthy, active lives through everyday choices.
As a leader in health care development, they take their responsibility very seriously and rejoice in the unique opportunity to ensure that all people (whether underprivileged, poor or natural disaster victims) are cared for.
They are determined and dedicated to touch the lives of those in need through social programs and creative means. Currently, there are over 130 countries that benefit from the products marketed by the Abbott diabetes care company.
Abbott Diabetes Care prides itself on providing a working environment that allows employees to succeed with ease. As a company, they have received numerous awards and distinctions (locally, nationally and internationally) for having and maintaining happy employees and providing excellent working conditions which include wellness programs, top notch health care, and long-term benefits for retirement.
Abbott Diabetes Care -company’s states it’s objectives as the following:
- We believe that the diversity in our technology, people and products inspires the development of new ideas to the ever changing health care needs of the public.
- We demand exceptional performance from all Abbott employees because our work and commitment directly affects the daily lives of you and me.
- We are based on honesty, integrity and fairness (personally and corporately) and are committed to provide the highest standard of quality to those we serve.
- We stay focused and remain successfully because we stay on track of our goal which is providing top quality care and a deep desire to make a significant and positive difference for those we serve.
- We exist for people to more easily pursuit healthy and productive lives that deal with diabetes.
The Company Credo is as follows, “Promise for Life”, which tells everyone what we value, what our beliefs are and what we strive for in our day to day workings.
The “PROMISE” of all Abbott employees is their guide into making decisions that best serve the community and to continue to live up to the high standards and expectations we have set for ourselves and it also challenges and inspires us to always reach higher.
Abbott Diabetes Care can be reached by either calling or writing to them on their website.